Forgot your password? Enter the email address you used to create your account to initiate a password reset.
The UPMC Center for Liver Diseases in collaboration with the Community Liver Alliance
Saturday, Dec. 7
7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Join the UPMC Center for Liver Diseases for an educational CME program to learn more about current trends, management techniques, new innovations, and research to treat a full range of liver conditions. At the conference, participants will:
• Partner with other regional academic liver programs and regional nonprofit collaborators to educate the regional medical community about liver disease advancements.
• Identify advancements in non-alcoholic and alcoholic liver disease treatments, with attention to liver diseases such as NAFLD, cholestatic diseases, hepatocellular carcinoma, and viral hepatitis.
• Examine novel management strategies for portal hypertension.
• Address barriers to liver transplantation and living-donor liver transplantation, leading to enhanced patient care.
• Foster the development of multidisciplinary, fluid and interactive models to treat liver diseases.
This course is designed for experts in hepatology, gastroenterology, and abdominal and general surgery, referring primary care physicians, and other health care professionals with an interest in the treatment and latest research for liver disease.
For more information about this event or to register, visit https://cce.upmc.com/2019-annual-update-medical-hepatology.
The host hotel will be The Oaklander, 5160 Bigelow Blvd., Pittsburgh, PA 15213. To reserve your room at the University of Pittsburgh’s discounted rate of $209/night, please visit the University of Pittsburgh event page.
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM.