Regsiter now for a personalized educational experience.
Already a member? Log In
By linking my Doximity account with UPMC Physician Resources, I acknowledge that:
Forgot your password? Enter the email address you used to create your account to initiate a password reset.
The Division of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition unites physicians and scientists for excellence in patient care, education and research, providing the best of tomorrow’s medicine, today.
At the conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
• Partner with other academic clinical and research pancreas groups to discuss collaborative, patient-centered care.
• Identify advancements in pancreatitis care, especially related to drug-induced pancreatitis, diabetes and obesity complications.
• Recognize pancreatic cancer treatment priorities, especially related to immunology advancements, pancreatic cancer surgery, and development of technological procedures.
• Address pediatric pancreatitis care, especially related to endoscopic and surgical interventions and research collaborations.
• Foster the development of multidisciplinary, fluid, and interactive models to treat pancreas diseases.
The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 14.25AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.™
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Other health care professionals are awarded 1.4 continuing education units (CEUs) which are equal to 14.25 contact hours.
Division of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
Center for Continuing Education in the Health Sciences
Collaborative Alliance for Pancreas Education and Research (CAPER)
National Pancreas Foundation (NPF)
For more information, contact Joy Jenko Merusi at 412-578-9518 or firstname.lastname@example.org