UPMC Physician Resources
Save the Date: UPMC Lung Transplant Conference
This program is intended for pulmonologists, transplant surgeons, transplant coordinators and nurses, transplant administrators, infectious disease physicians other health professionals, family practice groups, and any other health care or academic professional with a major clinical or research interest in lung transplantation.
• Challenges in the evaluation process
• Surgical issues in and out of the operating room
• Current issues in post-transplant care
• Infectious disease primer
• Immunosuppression/induction strategies
• Cellular and antibody mediated rejection:
The shifting paradigm
• BOS in 2016
• Research opportunities: How we do it
• Illustrative cases to highlight 30 years
of lessons learned
• Wet Lab: Donor selection, heart/lung
procurement, ex vivo lung perfusion
Innovations in Liver Cancer Treatment before and after Liver Transplantation
Dr. David Geller discusses Innovations in Liver Cancer Treatment before and after Liver Transplantation.
Publish Date: 1/29/2015
Total Viewing Time: 30min
Quality: Raising the Bar - Implications for Performance
UPMC's Dr. Francis Solano discusses the shift in medicine from volume-based health care to a system based on quality metrics, cost, and value. This presentation was part of the 2011 Update in Internal Medicine: Evidence Based Approaches to Common Medical Problems.
Publish Date: 4/10/2012
Total Viewing Time: 42 min.