Regsiter now for a personalized educational experience.
Already a member? Log In
By linking my Doximity account with UPMC Physician Resources, I acknowledge that:
Forgot your password? Enter the email address you used to create your account to initiate a password reset.
• Benefits and procedural, as well as technical, advancements in transradial approach for diagnostic catheterization and PCI.
• Novel Afib ablation techniques and indications for left atrial appendage occluding devices.
• Discussion of patient selection, technical aspects, avoidance of complications, and economic issues.
Panel discussions and audience participation will also be included.
UPMC Heart and Vascular Institute and University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine Center for Continuing Education in the Health Sciences
The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 5.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Other health care professionals are awarded 0.5 continuing education units (CEU’s) which equals 5.7 contact hours.
The University of Pittsburgh is an affirmative action, equal opportunity, institution.
Registering online is the quickest and easiest way to reserve your space at CCEHS conferences.
• Visit our online registration at https://ccehs.upmc.com/home.jsf
• Click on Upcoming Events
• Scroll to March 30th — 5th Annual Advanced Transradial and Complex Cardiac Interventions Symposium
• Click the Registration button and enter all requested information
• After registering, an electronic confirmation will be sent to the email address you provided us when you registered
View the event brochure here.