Forgot your password? Enter your registered email address below to initiate a password reset.
Medical/Graduate School MBBS:Osmania Medical College (India) Residency: Gandhi Medical College; 1999-2000 Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences (India); 2000-2003
Osmania Medical College (India)
Medical College; 1999-2000
Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences (India); 2000-2003
Imaging, Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology; 2004-2005
Research Fellow: UPSOM, 2005-2006
Specialties & Programs
Hepatobiliary, Pancreatic and GI imaging
of RAS positive thyroid nodules
IgG4 Sclerosing Disease
Imaging of Small bowel and Multivisceral Transplantation
Imaging of necrotizing pancreatitis
Publications REFEREED ARTICLES:
1. Middleton WD, Dasyam A, Teefey SA: Diagnosis and treatment of iatrogenic femoral artery pseudoaneurysms.
Ultrasound Q. 2005 Mar; 21(1):3-17.
2. Dasyam AK, Middleton WD, Teefey SA: Development of Nonobstructive Intraarterial Thrombi After Injection of Thrombin into Pseudoaneurysms. Am J Roentgenol. 2006 Feb; 186(2):401-5.
3. Misaki Kiguchi, Howard J. O'Rourke, Anil Dasyam, Michel S. Makaroun, and Rabih A. Chaer: Endovascular Repair of 2 Iliac Pseudoaneurysms and Arteriovenous Fistula Following Spine Surgery. Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, Feb 2010; vol. 44: pp. 126 - 130.
4. Venkata S. Katabathina, Gopi Kota, Anil K. Dasyam, Alampady K. P. Shanbhogue, and Srinivasa R. Prasad: Adult Renal Cystic Disease: A Genetic, Biological, and Developmental Primer. Radiographics October 2010 30:1509-1523
SCIENTIFIC PRESENTATIONS and PUBLISHED ABSTRACTS:
a. Katabathina VS, Dasyam AK, Dasyam N, Heller MT, Sandrasegaran K, Prasad S: Congenital Diseases and Developmental Anomalies of the Pancreas in Adults Revisited: From Embryology to Complications. Education Exhibit presented at annual conference RSNA 2010, November-December 2010, Chicago
2. Heller MT, Khanna V, Dasyam A, Sholosh B, Johnson N. Acute Abdominal Findings in the Oncologic Patient. The American Society of Emergency Radiology Annual Scientific Meeting, Seattle, WA, August 2010
3. Khanna V, Dasyam A, Muthukrishnan A.: Radiologic review of Planning, Execution, and Follow-up of Yttrium-90 Microsphere Therapy for Hepatocellular Carcinoma. American College of Radiology Annual Meeting, Washington, D.C., May 2010.
4. Dasyam AK, Hosseinzadeh K, Dasyam N, Katabathina VS: Imaging of Appendicular Pathology beyond Acute Appendicitis: A Pictorial Review. Education Exhibit presented at annual conference RSNA 2009, November-December 2009, Chicago.
5. Katabathina VS, Dasyam AK, Dasyam N, Hosseinzadeh K, Nagar A, Sunnapwar A, Prasad S: Adult Bile Duct Strictures: Inside Out: Role of MRI/MRCP in Characterization. Education Exhibit presented at annual conference RSNA 2009, November-December 2009, Chicago.
6. Ringger C, Houshmand G, Dasyam AK, Hosseinzadeh K: Mucinous Tumors of the Appendix and Ovary: Related or Simply Chance? Education Exhibit presented at annual conference RSNA 2009, November-December 2009, Chicago.
7. Dasyam AK, Carr BI, Federle MP: Cross Sectional Imaging Evaluation of Responses to Treatment of Hepatocellular Carcinoma with Yttrium-90 Microspheres and Cisplatin-based TACE (Trans Arterial Chemo Embolization). Scientific poster presented at annual conference RSNA 2007, November-December 2007, Chicago.
8. Wang L, Dasyam A, Menias C, Siegel C, Heiken J, Bae K: MDCTU: Recent Protocols, Optimization Schemes, and Image Interpretation. Scientific poster presented at annual conference RSNA 2005, November-December 2005, Chicago.
9. Massoumzadeh P, Bae K, Dasyam A, Whiting B: Radiation Dose Reduction in MDCT Urography: Depiction of Abnormalities on Low-Radiation-Dose CT Images Simulated from Clinical Scans. Scientific Paper presented at annual conference RSNA 2005, November-December 2005, Chicago.
10. Dasyam AK, M. Uma Devi, Jagan Mohan Reddy J, Ajit Kumar, N. Bheerappa: Magnetic Resonance Cholangiography in Evaluation of Biliary Pathology. Presented the paper at the 56th of Annual Congress of Indian Radiology and Imaging Association, January 2003.
Honors and Awards
Teaching Division of
the Year-Department of Radiology
20112012; University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine